Accepted and presented papers will be published in any one of the following, subject to meeting the quality requirements.
Author’s preference may be considered for choice of publication.
1. In Springer proceedings. Best papers which meet quality requirements of Springer will be published in Springer LNEE Book Series
- Any manuscript submitted to ICNETS2 must be original and the content thereof, or substantial parts of it, must not be under consideration / published by any other journal.
- All submissions to ICNETS2 are assessed by the co-chairs of the respective symposia, who will decide whether they are suitable for peer review based on:
- The similarity index of a professional plagiarism checker, which should be less than 20%,
- The timeliness, the interest and importance of the topic.
- The peer review process involves the review of the manuscripts by three independent reviewers.
- Symposia co-chairs will make a decision on the acceptance of the manuscript for publication based on the reviewer's reports and the reports will be sent to the authors for suitable modification.
- Publishing in journals will take a minimum of 3 months from the date of the conference.
- Only the papers that are presented in the conference will be considered for publication.
- The decision of the Programme Scientific Committee is final