Please visit this site for more information including an online copy of the application form for Indian Visa (http://www.indianembassy.org/)
- A letter of Invitation from ICNETS2
- Paper acceptance letter from ICNETS2
- Conference registration fee receipt
- Appearance or interview of conference participant.
As a result of these requirements by some embassies, ICNETS2 encourages attendees to apply not later than 3 (three) months prior to the commencement of conference.“Letters of Invitation" will be mailed to the following:
- Keynote speakers, Invited Speakers, Session Chairs
- Any organizing committee member
- People professionally or personally known by a committee member
- Conference participant who has paid their registration fee
For Conference authors/participants, letters of invitation will be sent after registration process is completed online.
For further information, please refer the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html